offers a contemporary take on denim silhouettes and designs jeans Josy with slightly tapered legs and a cropped length. These light blue jeans are made of a soft and midweight Candiani denim fabric from organic cotton with the sustainable Better Cotton
Initiative logo*. The belt loops, pockets and wide hem are details that underline the contemporary approach.
- High-rise design with wide belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Silver colored hardware
- Slit pockets at side seams, patch pockets at back
- Dart seams from the waistband down at back
- Slightly tapered legs, cropped length
- Extra-wide, double-layered hem
- Ochre yellow stitching
- Runs true to size, relaxed fit
- Nicole is 1.76m and wears size 27*The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item