An asset to your skin and your interior. This liquid Marseille soap from Compagnie de Provence
moisturizes and gently cleanses the skin - with the soothing scent of delicate white flowers and musk. The luxurious formula with shea butter is rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, contains antibacterial properties and is soft enough to intensively nourish the entire body. Traditionally prepared in a copper kettle with vegetable oils and presented in a recyclable beige glass pump bottle for an elegant and luxurious feel in the kitchen and bathroom.Main ingredients:
- Natural glycerine: comes from making soap from natural vegetable oils. Moisturizes, softens and protects.
- Coconut oil: cleans gently and effectively.
- Olive Oil: rich in antioxidants, unsaturated fats and Vitamin E, olive oil is highly protective, nourishing and soothing to the skin.
- Shea Butter: nourishing and soothing
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from parabens and sulfates
- Free from dyes, silicones and mineral oils
- Pump soap dispenser
How to use: Apply to damp skin. The liquid soap turns into a lightweight and creamy foam to gently cleanse the skin without drying it out. The soap gently cleanses the hands and body and provides intensive care thanks to its light, creamy texture. Rinse well.