An asset to your skin and your interior. This 'White Tea' Marseille soap from Compagnie de Provence moisturizes and gently cleanses the skin - with a delicious scent of citrus and notes of white tea. The soothing and purifying formula contains 95% natural ingredients including natural glycerine, coconut oil and organic olive oil. Traditionally prepared in a copper kettle of vegetable oils and presented in a recyclable matte glass pump bottle in a in a contemporary white design.
- Natural glycerine: comes from making soap from natural vegetable oils. Moisturizes, softens and protects.
- Coconut oil: cleans gently and effectively.
- Olive Oil: rich in antioxidants, unsaturated fats and Vitamin E, olive oil is highly protective, nourishing and soothing to the skin.
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from parabens and sulfates
- Free from dyes, silicones and mineral oils
- Pump soap dispenser
How to use: Suitable for washing hands regularly. Can also be used as a shower gel. Apply to damp skin, rub gently and rinse well.