Timeless by simplicity. These skinny Spray jeans from Denham
come in a grey wash, made with cotton with the BCI (Better Cotton
Initiative)* logo. The high amount of stretch guarantees an ultra-fitted and ultra-comfortable silhouette.
- Mid-rise waist
- Zip fly with single button closure mid-front
- Tonal stitching, shiny black hardware
- Soft stretch-cotton blend denim with perfect recovery
- Long legs with ultra-skinny fit
- Runs small to size
- Elisabeth is 1.77m and wears size 27/32 *The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item