Stripes are a true evergreen pattern for T-shirts and knitwear, and Drykorn’s Namela sweater qualifies as both. The straight-cut, short sleeved T-shirt style is knitted in a black and off-white stripe pattern, adding that certain French ‘je ne sais quoi’ vibe to your look. Made from a smooth, cool-touch Lyocell blend yarn.
- Crew neck, cut & sewn neck trim
- Short, tapered sleeves
- Rib knitted bottom and cuffs
- Horizontal stripe pattern
- Runs true to size, straight-cut loose fit, sits on the hip
- Nicole is 1.76m and wears size S
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item