We love the revival of the worker jacket! Drykorn designed this stunning style, made from cotton denim with the BCI logo* in an army green hue that perfectly represents the utility style. The use of BCI (Better Cotton Initiative)* cotton makes this jacket a sustainable choice. The straight-cut, relaxed-fit Nathen jacket comes with no less than 4 pockets, and tonal topstich details.
- Collar, stander
- Long tapered sleeves, cuff with slit and button
- Button-through closure, shiny black buttons
- Flap pockets at the chest, welt pockets at the hip
- Back yoke, loop, box pleat
- Runs true to size, loose fit, sits below the hip
- Nicole is 1.76m and wears size 2 (S)*The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item