Drykorn reinterprets straight-fit jeans and designs style Speak with straight, slightly wider legs and a cropped length - elements that contribute to the nonchalant appearance of this design. These mid-rise jeans are recognized by a dark blue wash, made in a soft and stretchy denim fabric from cotton with the BCI logo* and added stretch.
- Mid-rise design, belt loops
- Zip fly, single-button closure
- Gold-tone hardware
- Straight legs with a cropped length
- Wide, double-layered hem, topstitched details
- Runs true to size, relaxed fit
- Nicole is 1.76m and wears size 27/34 *The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item