Create a home spa with the Breath of Clarity Uplifting Bath & Shower Oil from Lola’s Apothecary with aromatherapeutic benefits. The meditative fragrance symphony of heartwarming herbs uplifted by peppermint en lemon creates a hypnotizing experience that leads to ultimate relaxation. You only need a few drops for a full bath or use as a rich shower oil.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Top notes: rosemary and sweet marjoram
- Middle notes: eucalyptus and peppermint
- Base notes: lemon
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Nourishing base of sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, beta-carotene and vitamin E
- Sweet almond oil: source of vitamin E, excellent emollient properties, gentle for sensitive skin, great for strong & healthy nails
- Grapeseed oil: high in omega 6, nourish the skin.
- Beta carotene: boosts cell turnover, promotes skin healing.
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant, repairs free radical damage, improves the skin's elasticity
- Eucalyptus: stimulates mind & aids concentration, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties provide effective relief from muscle and joint pain.
- Peppermint: cooling &stimulating, helps unblock the sinuses, ease muscle aches and soothes indigestion
- Sweet marjoram: warming & relaxing, antispasmodic properties, soothes tickly coughs, aching muscles and joints. effective for indisgestion
- Rosemary: improves circulation, good decongestant, promotes mental focus
How to use for diffent intensive aroma therapeutic experiences:
Bath: keep bathroom door closed to fill the room with steam. Add a few drops in two fases; while the bath is running and after it’s full. Take a few deep breaths during you bath and relax.
Shower: apply a few drops on your décolletage before showering; during the shower essential oils will be released for a aromatherapeutic treatment. The rich plant oils will also leave your skin moisturized.
At work or in bed: Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside.
Mini face steam and aromatherapy inhalation: lean your face the mug with the bath oil for a few breaths. Feel your facial muscles relax.