Discover the Breath of Clarity Uplifting Body Polish from Lola’s Apothecary for a soft and hydrated skin. At the ZEN-tering heart of this oil is Breath of Clarity, the yoga and meditation fragrance. This scent infuses your senses with eucalyptus, rosemary and sweet marjoram at its herbaceous core, uplifted by the joy of peppermint and lemon. This body polish is the perfect companion to hair removal. Overtime the skin texture becomes finer, which helps to prevent in-grown hairs.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Himalayan crystal salt and raw cane sugar reveal your body radiance by buffing away dead skin cells
- Deeply healing rosehip CO2, shea butter and coconut oil nourish and protect new skin
- Rosehip Oil is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Himalayan crystal salt contains an abundance of trace minerals to detoxify and soften while buffing away the dead skin.
- Raw cane sugar is an effective yet gentle exfoliant. Its humectants property helps to condition the skin and it also contains glycolic acid (an AHA) to boost cell turnover.
- Eucalyptus stimulates the mind and aids concentration. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties provide effective relief from muscle and joint pain.
- Peppermint is cooling and stimulating. Helps unblock the sinuses, ease muscle aches and soothes indigestion.
- Sweet marjoram is warming and relaxing. Its antispasmodic properties helps to soothe tickly coughs, aching muscles and joints. It’s also effective for digestive issues.
- Rosemary improves circulation and is a good decongestant, it also promotes mental focus.
- Lovingly massage onto damp skin in circular motions, moving towards the heart to promote the lymphatic drainage. Rinse and pat dry.
- For best waxing results, use the polish the day before to prepare a smooth canvas for waxing. Use once or twice a week to prevent in-grown hair and to keep the skin in glowing condition.
- Indulge in a body polish pampering shower before sunbathing or tanning treatment, to ensure an even glow.