Create a home spa with the Delicate Romance Balancing Bath & Shower Oil from Lola’s Apothecary with aromatherapeutic benefits. The romantic fragrance symphony of roses, heartwarming spices and fresh notes of citrus creates a hypnotizing experience that leads to ultimate relaxation. You only need a few drops for a full bath, or use as a rich shower oil.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Top notes: sweet orange and lemon
- Middle notes: roses and geraniums
- Base notes: vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Nourishing base of sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, beta-carotene and vitamin E
- Sweet almond oil: source of vitamin E, excellent emollient properties, gentle for sensitive skin, great for strong & healthy nails
- Grapeseed oil: high in omega 6, nourish the skin.
- Beta carotene: boosts cell turnover, promotes skin healing.
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant, repairs free radical damage, improves the skin's elasticity
- Rose: refines skin texture, calms the skin
- Geranium: promotes cell renewal, balances the skin, regulates hormonal health
- Sandalwood: excellent disinfectant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, promotes wound healing.
- Sweet Orange: uplifting and calming, cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite, helps to ease indigestion
- Vanilla: euphoric & comforting, promotes wellbeing and tranquility, soothes inflammation, rich in antioxidants, works as aphrodisiac.
How to use for diffent intensive aroma therapeutic experiences:
Bath: keep bathroom door closed to fill the room with steam. Add a few drops in two fases; while the bath is running and after it’s full. Take a few deep breaths during you bath and relax.
Shower: apply a few drops on your décolletage before showering; during the shower essential oils will be released for a aromatherapeutic treatment. The rich plant oils will also leave your skin moisturized.
At work or in bed: Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside.
Mini face steam and aromatherapy inhalation: lean your face the mug with the bath oil for a few breaths. Feel your facial muscles relax.