Discover the Delicate Romance Balancing Body Polish from Lola’s Apothecary for a soft and hydrated skin. At the romantic heart of this body polish is Delicate Romance, a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. It's a sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of sweet orange and lemon, leading to a blooming heart of rose and geranium, to be warmly embraced by vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood in the base notes. This body polish is the perfect companion to hair removal. Overtime the skin texture becomes finer, which helps to prevent in-grown hairs.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Himalayan crystal salt and raw cane sugar reveal your body radiance by buffing away dead skin cells
- Deeply healing rosehip CO2, shea butter and coconut oil nourish and protect new skin
- Rosehip Oil is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Himalayan crystal salt contains an abundance of trace minerals to detoxify and soften while buffing away the dead skin.
- Raw cane sugar is an effective yet gentle exfoliant. Its humectants property helps to condition the skin and it also contains glycolic acid (an AHA) to boost cell turnover.
- Rose refines the skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.|
- Geranium promotes the cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps to ease indigestion.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of wellbeing and tranquility. Soothes inflammation and is rich in antioxidants. Is also an aphrodisiac.
- Lovingly massage onto damp skin in circular motions, moving towards the heart to promote the lymphatic drainage. Rinse and pat dry.
- For best waxing results, use the polish the day before to prepare a smooth canvas for waxing. Use once or twice a week to prevent in-grown hair and to keep the skin in glowing condition.
- Indulge in a body polish pampering shower before sunbathing or tanning treatment, to ensure an even glow.