This Sweet Lullaby Soothing Body Soufflé from Lola’s Apothecary is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. At the soothing heart of this body polish is Sweet Lullaby, the 'hug in a bottle' fragrance. People who dislike lavender are often converted by Sweet Lullaby. Its sweetness comes from vanilla and sweet orange, grounded by patchouli, with spicy ylang ylang wrapping an exotic comfort blanket around French lavender. This body soufflé is a combination of shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Rosehip CO2 is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Vitamin E is powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Lavender is one of the nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. It relieves stress and eases headache and is also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of wellbeing and tranquility. Soothes inflammation and is rich in antioxidants. Is also an aphrodisiac.
- Ylang ylang eases stress and anxiety, helps to lower the blood pressure. Balances sebum production and stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps to ease indigestion.
- This product makes an excellent moisturizer after hair removal, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin.
- To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply the body soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturizer for the summer.
- Thirsty winter skin will drink up this product like hot chocolate with cream on top! Use twice a day after your morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
- As this product is richer and less messy than a oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage. Really work the soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf.